Sunday, September 2, 2007

eat pray love


Amazing.
This is a fantastic book that I highly recommend to all. I just finished the "eat" portion......excited to get the the "pray" section.....it's about yoga.....and I can't wait for the "love" part. I'm looking for all of the insight I can get in that area. sigh.

I've been meaning to read this book for about a year now. It's funny how things come into your life exactly when you need them.......not a minute before. I was meant to read this book now.

I've started a book club among my yoga friends/their friends. We are meeting for the first time in mid-September. This is the first book. I've never been to a book club meeting so it's kinda intimidating to be the organizer of one. If anyone out there is actually reading this and has book club experience let me know. I figure, as long as we have good food and the wine is flowing freely, the book discussion should flow freely as well.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

2 comments:

Just Fran said...

saw this in the aeroporte the other day. and wondered. thanks for the rec!

Mr.Kureiton said...

omg! I just bought this book for my friend carla's birthday because heather recommended it.
ladiesrlovingit